Sonita Lontoh is a technology executive focusing on Internet of Things (IoT), 'Smart' Connected Energy/Devices and Green Technology. In particular, she focuses on societal benefits and global cross-border collaborations on innovation, human capital and leadership development.  She is an executive at Trilliant, a venture-backed technology company in Silicon Valley.  Prior, Lontoh was a leader at PG&E Corporation, a Fortune 200 energy-based holding company in San Francisco, with assets of more than $45 billion, revenues of more than $15 billion, serving more than 15 million customers in California. Earlier in her career, Lontoh was a management consultant at the strategy consulting firm Bain & Company and spent a few years as a technology entrepreneur.   
Lontoh is a professional mentor for the TechWomen program, a United States Department of State's women-in-technology initiative spearheaded by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to implement President Barack Obama’s vision for greater collaboration between the United States and the emerging leaders in the global communities.
Lontoh is a co-founder and chairman of the board of the Indonesian Diaspora Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to empowering Indonesian diaspora worldwide and help with Indonesia - America's relations. She was the working liaison representative for the Silicon Valley Leadership Group. Lontoh is a member of 85 Broads, a global network for professional women originally founded in 1997 as a network for current and former Goldman Sachs women who worked at 85 Broad Street, the firm’s NYC headquarters, and at other Goldman Sachs offices worldwide. On May 15, 2013, the New York Times reported that Sallie L. Krawcheck, a former executive of Bank of America and Citigroup, has agreed to buy 85 Broads.
Lontoh received the Diaspora Entrepreneurship and Corporate Excellence award from the Government of Indonesia and was named a Global Emerging Leader Under 40. She has been invited to the White House to attend an event to honor AAPI Women Champions of Change.
Lontoh received her Master of Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where she was also a cross-registered graduate student at the Harvard Business School. She earned her MBA on Strategy and Marketing from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and her Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research from the University of California Berkeley. 
- 2014, July 10, TIME - Everyday Money, Travel
- 2014, July 10, Reuters - US Travel, Airlines
- 2014, June 17, PeggySmedley Show - Internet of Things and Smart Connected Energy
- 2014, June, FORBES Asia - Can Emerging Markets Re-Create Silicon Valley?
- 2013, December 6, Reuters - IDF Chairman to Educate Audience on Harnessing Technology Disruption
- 2013, July 18, CNN Money - Face to Face
- 2013, May 6, San Francisco Chronicle - White House to Honor AAPI Women as Champions of Change
- 2013, February 13, The Huffington Post - Valentine's Day, Pink Ghettos and Career Choices for Women
- 2012, November 15, FORBES - Have a Mentor? How about Being a Mentor?
- 2012, September 24, San Francisco Chronicle - Sonita Lontoh Receives the Global Emerging Leader award
- 2012, August 1, FORBES Asia - Harnessing the Power of Indonesian Diaspora
- 2012, May 29, FORBES - Passion, Hobby, or Purpose?
- 2012, March 12, CNN Silicon Valley radio - The Economy and Silicon Valley
- 2011, November 7, FORBES Asia - The Path to Energy Independence
- 2011, July 4, FORTUNE/CNN Money - The Vision of the Energy Internet
- 2011, May 26, FORBES - Green Tech: Finally, a Female Friendly Engineering Tech Field?
- 2011, April 4, FORBES - Tiges Yes, Mom No
- Can Emerging Markets Re-Create Silicon Valley? Forbes, June 2014
- Green Hero. Asian Fortune News, January 11, 2014
- Everyday Money Travel TIME, July 10, 2014
- US Travel Airlines Reuters, July 10, 2014
- Green Advocate Tatler, January 2013
- Money and Investing BBC Capital, April 2014
- Internet of Things The Peggy Smedley Show, June 2014
- Have a Mentor. Forbes, November 15, 2012
- IDF Chairman Educates Audience on Technology Disruption. Reuters, December 6, 2013
- Krawcheck Agrees to Buy 85 Broads. New York Times, May 15, 2013
- Trilliant Executive Receives Diaspora Award. Marketwatch, July 31, 2012
- Green Technology Expert. The Jakarta Globe, August 22, 2012
- White House to Honor AAPI Women as Champions of Change. San Francisco Chronicle, May 6, 2013
- Champion of Change. Prestige, February 2014