From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sonny Boy may refer to:
- Sonny Boy (short story), the P. G. Wodehouse short story from Eggs, Beans and Crumpets
- "Sonny Boy" (song), a 1928 song written by Ray Henderson, Bud De Sylva, and Lew Brown
- Sonny Boy (album), a 1961 album by jazz saxophonist Sonny Rollins featuring the above song
- Sonny Boy (1929 film), a 1929 American film
- Sonny Boy (2011 film), a 2011 Dutch film
- Sonny Boy (1989 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonny Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.