From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sonora or sonora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sonora is a state in Mexico.
Sonora may also refer to:
- Sonoran Desert, a desert in northwestern Mexico and the southwestern United States
- Sonora Island, one of the Discovery Islands in British Columbia, Canada
- Sonora Reef, a reef off the west coast of Grays Harbor County, Washington, United States
- Sonora River, a river in Sonora, Mexico
- Sonora, California, a city in the United States
- Sonora, Kentucky, a city in the United States
- Sonora, Texas, a city in the United States
- La Sonora Dinamita, a Colombian band
- Sonora Matancera, a Cuban band
- "Sonora's Death Row", a song written by Kevin "Blackie" Farrell and recorded by others
- Chevrolet Tahoe, known in Mexico as the Chevrolet Sonora until 2006
- Sonora (also Felicidad and Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe), a Spanish schooner captained by Juan Francisco de la Bodega y Quadra in his and Bruno de Heceta's 1775 expedition from Mexico to the Pacific Northwest of the United States and Canada
- Sonora (genus), a genus in the Colubridae family
- Sonora High School, a high school in La Habra, California, United States
- Republic of Sonora, a former Federal Republic in Northern Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.