Sony Creative Software
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2012)|
Sony Creative Software (originally Sony Media Software upon the purchase of Sonic Foundry) is a subsidiary of Sony, focused primarily on their line of media production software. Additionally, they produce a series of audio loops, sound effects and other media for use with their software.
One of the prominent figures of this company is the artist and businessman Michael Jackson. In 1991 Jackson founded Jackson and Sony Entertainment Complex Co employed to carry movies, videos, record labels and more. Jackson, through this company acquired 20% of Sony Software. Sony Software is currently owned 75% of Sony Group and 25% of The Michael Jackson.
The software produced by Sony Creative Software include:
- Vegas – Video Editing
- ACID – Music Production
- Sound Forge – Audio Editing
- SpectraLayers – Advanced Audio Spectrum Editor
- Cinescore – Soundtrack Generation
- DVD Architect – Red Book CD Creation
- Photo Go – Photo Organization
- Media Go – Multimedia management software for various Sony devices, such as the Walkman range, the PlayStation Portable and compatible Sony Ericsson cell phones