From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sony Ericsson W595 is a Walkman phone, and is the successor to the Sony Ericsson W580.
- QVGA (320×240) 2.2" 18-bit colour LCD screen
- 3.2 megapixel CMOS (2048×1536)
- 2.5x digital zoom
- Video recording: QVGA (320×240) @15fps
- Video calling is available
- Walkman 3.0 with Mega Bass (Mega Bass works only with earphones, yes on full volume)
- MP3/AAC/wav/amr ringtones
- FM Radio with RDS, GraceNote Track ID service
- Walkman with shake control
- 3 speaker
- 7 colours: 'Active Blue', 'Cosmopolitan Hijau', 'Jungle Grey', 'Ruby Black', 'Lava Black', 'Peachy Pink' and 'Sandy Gold'.
- There is also a special edition design called 'Floral' which is based on the Peachy Pink with flowery design.
- There is also a second special edition design called 'w595s' which is simply blue-black color and it is based by Orange corporation
- There is also a third special edition design called 'w595 ed hardy' by Ed Hardy, the famous tattoo designer.
- 50 MB internal memory, 1–4 GB M2 card included, up to 8 GB max.
- There is a Special Edition available in the Middle East, which bundles pre-loaded music tracks by Nancy Ajram's onto a Peachy Pink version of the phone.
||HSDPA 3.6 Mbit/s