Sony Xperia M2
The Sony Xperia M2 is a mid-range 4G LTE Android smartphone manufactured by Sony which was unveiled on 24 February 2014 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain. It boasts of Sony's new Lifelog app, launched alongside the Sony Xperia Z2 and Sony Xperia Tablet Z2. The Xperia M2 succeeds the Sony Xperia M with a faster processor and an improved camera.
The Xperia M2 features a 4.8 inch qHD resolution 540×960 px display and a pixel density of 229 px/inch. It features a 8 Megapixels camera capable of HDR image snapshots and 1080p Full HD video recording. Xperia M2 is sealed body cellphone with a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor, 1GB LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal flash storage inside packed together with a 2300 mAh non-removable battery. Also it features microSDHC slot which support up to 32GB of additional space. Weighing at 148 g, the phone measures 139.6mm by 71.1mm by 8.6 mm.
|Commercial Name||Codename||Model Number||Reference|
|Xperia M2||Eagle Rita SS 1258||D2305|||
|Eagle Gina SS 1,3,5,7,8,20||D2303|
|Eagle Rex SS 4,7,17||D2306|
|Eagle Rex T SS 4,7,17||D2316|
|Xperia M2 Dual||Eagle Rita DS 1258||D2302|
- "Introducing Xperia™ M2, the best smartphone technology in its class1 | Blog Portal - Sony Smartphones". Blogs.sonymobile.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Xperia M2 Specifications". GSM Arena. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
- "Xperia M2 Specifications | 4.8" Touchscreen - Sony Smartphones (Global UK English)". Sonymobile.com. 2014-02-20. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- Summers, Nick. "Sony Launches Mid-Range Xperia M2 Android Smartphone". Thenextweb.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- Kate Solomon . "Sony Xperia M2 lands with 4.8" qHD screen, affordable price-tag | News". TechRadar. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- Brian, Matt (2013-11-26). "Sony's Xperia M2 offers respectable specs at a mid-range price". Engadget.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- Chris Burns. "Sony Xperia M2 specifications show mid-tier Z-line competitor". SlashGear. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Sony D230X ‘Eagle’ passes through the FCC; single-SIM and dual-SIM versions planned". Xperia Blog. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
Sony Xperia M
|Sony Xperia M2
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|