From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soothsayer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soothsayer may refer to:
- One practicing divination, including:
- The Soothsayer, an album by Wayne Shorter
- "Soothsayer", a song by Buckethead from Crime Slunk Scene
- "Soothsayer", a song by The Mars Volta from The Bedlam in Goliath
- "Soothsayer", a song by Donnybrook! from The Beast Inside
- "Soothsayer", a song by Amorphis from The Beginning of Times
- "Soothsayer", a psychedelic music by Hallucinogen
- "Soothsayer", a chapter in a book by Friedrich Nietzsche from Thus Spoke Zarathustra
- "The Hall of the Soothsayer", a chapter in a book by Christopher Paolini from Inheritance (novel)
- "Soothsayer", a science-fiction novel by Mike Resnick
- "Soothsayer", a Thrash Metal band from Quebec City, Canada created in 1986.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.