|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (October 2012)|
|Born||Bianca Lyttle Reyes
August 30, 1990
Tarlac City, Tarlac
|Employer||ABC Development Corporation|
Sophie Albert (real name: Bianca Lyttle Reyes) is a Filipino actress born in Mandaluyong City, Manila. She first came into the public eye as a contestant on Artista Academy, a reality-based talent search show in the Philippines and later won the competition along with Vin Abrenica.
|2012||Artista Academy||Herself||Best Actress Student Award||TV5|
|2013||Never Say Goodbye||Kate Castro-Mendez||Lead Role|
- Before joining "AA", Sophie was a member of Star Magic Batch 15, which includes Martin del Rosario, Max Collins (then Isabelle Abiera), Jessy Mendiola and Bela Padilla (then Krista Valle). She used her real name, Bianca Reyes.
- She is a granddaughter of the late Josephine Cojuangco-Reyes sister of the late Philippine President Corazon Aquino and Jose "Peping" Cojuangco and former President of Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Jr. (son of FEU founder Nicanor Reyes, Sr., who was killed in the hand of Japanese forces in the World War II).She is also related to Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski, Kris Aquino and Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III, the current President of the Philippines.
- Sallan, Edwin P. (2012-10-28). "Vin Abrenica, Sophie Albert win top honors on ‘Artista Academy’ | Entertainment News –". Interaksyon.com. Retrieved 2014-01-10.
- Ed Uy, The Manila Times: Vin Abrenica and Sophie Albert wins Artista Academy.
- Pumaloy, Rey (October 23, 2012). "Artista Academy finalist Sophie Albert: "Yes, I’m related to the Cojuangcos—my dad is a Cojuangco."". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved November 5, 2012.