From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sophronius has been the name of several notable individuals:
- Saint Sophronius of Jerusalem (560-638), Patriarch of Jerusalem who negotiated the surrender of Jerusalem to the Muslim caliph Umar I in 637
- Patriarch Sophronius I of Constantinople, patriarch from 1463 to 1464
- Patriarch Sophronius II of Constantinople
- Patriarch Sophronius III of Constantinople, also known as Patriarch Sophronius IV of Alexandria
- Patriarch Sophronius I of Alexandria
- Patriarch Sophronius II of Alexandria
- Patriarch Sophronius III of Alexandria
- Saint Sophronius of Vratsa (1739–1813), a Bulgarian cleric and one of the leading figures of the early Bulgarian National Revival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.