From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sorceress (film))
|Look up sorceress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorceress may refer to:
- Magician (paranormal), a practitioner of magic, the ability to attain objectives or acquire knowledge or wisdom using supernatural means
- Magician (fantasy), someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources
- Sorceress (1982 film), a horror film directed by Jack Hill
- Sorceress (1995 film), a fantasy film directed by Jim Wynorski
- Sorceress (Spyro), a character from the Spyro the Dragon series
- Sorceress, a type of magic user in The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- Sorceress, a character class from Diablo II
- Sorceress, a controversial character from Dragon's Crown (video game)
- The Sorceress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, a novel written by Michael Scott
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorceress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.