From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sorcery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Sorcery.|
Sorcery may refer to:
- Magic (paranormal), also known as sorcery
- Maleficium (sorcery), a Latin term meaning "wrongdoing" or "mischief" and is used to describe malevolent, dangerous, or harmful magic, "evildoing" or "malevolent sorcery"
- Witchcraft, the use of supernatural, magical faculties
- Sorcery (video game), a 2012 video game for the PlayStation 3 utilizing the PlayStation Move
- Sorcery (Kataklysm album), 1995
- Sorcery (Jack DeJohnette album), 1974
- Sorcery!, a series of four Fighting Fantasy Game Books written by Steve Jackson
- Sorcery (band), a US rock band from the 1970s
- Sorcery (horse) (1808–?), British Thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare who won the classic Oaks Stakes at Epsom Downs Racecourse in 1811
- Sorcerer (disambiguation)
- Wizard (disambiguation)
- Sorcery 101, a webcomic written and illustrated by Kel McDonald
- Sourcery, a 1988 Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.