From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sori may refer to:
- Sori, Benin, a town in Benin, West Africa
- Sori, Kenya, a town in Kenya, East Africa
- Sori, Liguria, an Italian comune (municipality)
- Sōri Station, a train station in Midori, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
- Sori, Bihar, a village cum panchayat in aurangabad district, Bihar
- Ibrahim Sori (died c. 1791), a leader of the Kingdom of Fouta Djallon in what is now Guinea in West Africa
- Abdulrahman Ibrahim Ibn Sori (1762-c.1829), West African prince, enslaved in the United States
- Fumihiko Sori (born 1964), Japanese film director and producer
- Soni Sori (born c.1975), Indian schoolteacher and human rights activist
- Kim Sori (born 1985), Korean solo singer, actress and dancer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.