Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama
|Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama|
|Directed by||David DeCoteau|
|Produced by||John Schouweiler|
|Written by||Sergei Hasenecz|
|Music by||Guy Moon|
|Cinematography||Stephen A. Blake
|Editing by||Thomas Meshelski
|Release dates||January 29, 1988|
|Running time||80 min.|
Brinke Stevens and Michelle Bauer play sexy Tri-Delta sorority pledges who are constantly being followed and spied on by three nerdy frat boys. In particular, they are watched during a long, erotic shower sequence as well as a secret hazing ritual where the girls receive a humiliating spanking with a sorority paddle. This proved to be one of the best spanking scenes in mainstream film and helped the film to become a cult favorite.
The boys are soon caught sneaking into the sorority house by the den mother. The pledges are then ordered to steal a trophy from a local bowling alley aided by the unwanted boys. An accident during the robbery causes the trophy to break open, releasing an evil imp who wreaks havoc with his supernatural powers.
- Linnea Quigley as Spider
- Andras Jones as Calvin
- Robin Rochelle as Babs
- Carla Baron as Frankie
- Kathi O'Brecht as Rhonda
- John Stuart Wildman as Keith
- Hal Havins as Jimmie
- Brinke Stevens as Taffy
- Michelle Bauer as Lisa
- Dukey Flyswatter as The Imp
- George "Buck" Flower as the janitor
Early trailers for this film featured a high pitched voice for the imp, while the final film used a lower pitched voice.
The film aired on USA Up All Night in the early 1990s.
- "Company Credits for Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama". imdb.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama (DVD)". dvdempire.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama at the Internet Movie Database
- Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama at allmovie