From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sort may refer to:
- Sorting, any process of arranging items in sequence or in sets
- SORT (journal), peer-reviewed open access scientific journal
- Sort (mathematical logic), a domain in a many-sorted structure
- Sort (typesetting), a piece of metal type
- Sort, Lleida, a town in Catalonia
- Special Operations Response Team, a group trained to respond to disturbances at a correctional facility
- Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty, a treaty between the United States and the Russian Federation
- Symantec Operations Readiness Tools, a web-based suite of services from Symantec Corporation
- Many-sorted logic
- Check weigher, an automatic machine for checking the weight of packaged commodities
- qsort, a sorting function in the C standard library
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.