From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sortilege or sortilège in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sortilege has several meanings:
- Sortilège is a cocktail made with Canadian whisky and maple syrup.
- Sortilège is a brand of maple syrup liqueur.
- As a form of divination see Cleromancy.
- As the ancient Roman form of this divination, see Sortes (ancient Rome)
- Sortilegus (plural sortilegi), one who makes predictions using the above form of divination
- Sortilège (band), a French heavy metal band
- L'enfant et les sortilèges (1925), lyric fantasy opera by Maurice Ravel with libretto by Colette
- As a way to make a fair selection, see Sortition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.