The Sosan Hotel is a 1st-class hotel located in North Korea. A skyscraper, it has a height of about 95 metres (312 ft), with 30 floors and 510 rooms. It was built in 1989. Located roughly 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) from the railway station, is run by Golden Cup, the sports tourism company of North Korea. The hotel has a golf range.
- European Union Chamber of Commerce in Korea (1998). A Practical business guide on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The Chamber. p. 122. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea - Service facilities (Archived at WebCite)
- "Sosan Hotel". Emporis. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Storey, Robert; Taylor, Chris; Lindenmayer, Clem (1995). North-east Asia: a Lonely Planet shoestring guide. Lonely Planet Publications. p. 427. ISBN 978-0-86442-250-7. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Korea. Lonely Planet. 2010. p. 370. ISBN 978-1-74220-356-0. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Harrold, Michael (19 August 2004). Comrades and Strangers: Behind the Closed Doors of North Korea. John Wiley & Sons. p. 343. ISBN 978-0-470-86984-0. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
|This article about a North Korean building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a hotel or resort in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|