From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sostratus (Σώστρατος Sostratos) may refer to:
- Sostratus of Cnidus, designer of the Lighthouse of Alexandria
- Sostratus of Dyme, Greek mythological hero and friend of Hercules
- Sostratus of Pellene, runner and Olympic winner
- Sostratus of Macedon, conspirator against Alexander
- Sostratus of Sicyon, Olympic pankratiast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.