From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sot or SOT may refer to:
In mathematics, science, and technology:
- Small-outline transistor, a type of transistor used in consumer electronics
- Society of Toxicology, a learned society dedicated to the field of toxicology
- Sound on Tape, in television broadcasting
- Strong operator topology, a mathematical structure
- Small outline transistor, a type of surface-mount technology device
- Sot (village), a village in Vojvodina, Serbia
- Sodankylä Airfield, Sodankylä, Lapland, Finland
- Stoke-on-Trent railway station, station code SOT
- Sot River, in north India
- Sotho language, a Bantu language spoken primarily in South Africa
- Special Occupational Taxpayers, a group of Federal Firearm Licensees in the U.S.
- Sot or gamasot, a cooker used in traditional Korean cooking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.