From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sot or SOT may refer to:
- Small-outline transistor, a type of transistor used in consumer electronics
- Sodankylä Airfield, Sodankylä, Lapland, Finland
- Sotho language, a Bantu language spoken primarily in South Africa
- Sound on Tape, in television broadcasting
- Special Occupational Taxpayers
- Stoke-on-Trent railway station, station code SOT
- Strong operator topology, a mathematical structure
- Sot or gamasot, a cooker used in traditional Korean cooking
- Codes for small outline transistor packages, a type of surface-mount technology device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.