From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sou or SOU may refer to:
- Sou (pastry), a type of food pastry
- Sou (film), a film by Theodore Ushev for Shorts in Motion: The Art of Seduction
- Solidus (coin), French slang for a coin of little value
- Penny (Canadian coin), colloquially called a sou in Quebec
- Sou (surname), a Cantonese romanization of the Chinese surname Su
- Special Operations Unit
- Southampton Airport
- Southampton Central
- Southern Oregon University
- Southern Railway (U.S.)
- Statens offentliga utredningar, an official series of reports of committees appointed by the Swedish Government
- Sound of Urchin, an eclectic alternative rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.