From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Soufflé or soufflé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A soufflé is a light, fluffy, baked dish made with egg yolks. It may also refer to:
- Soufflé (cookware), a ramekin for soufflés
- Souffle (heart sound), medical term
- Souffles (magazine), Moroccan quarterly magazine of the 1960s
- Lemon Souffle, a racehorse
- Lofty's Roach Souffle, music album by Harry Connick, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.