From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soufrière may refer to:
Towns and villages
- Soufrière, Dominica, a village on the southwest coast of Dominica in the Caribbean.
- Petit Soufrière, Dominica, a village on the east coast of Dominica.
- Soufrière, a town in Saint Lucia in the Caribbean.
- La Grande Soufrière or simply La Soufrière, a volcano in Guadeloupe in the Caribbean.
- Soufrière Hills, a volcano on Montserrat in the Caribbean.
- La Soufrière, a volcano on the island of Saint Vincent in the Caribbean.
- Cold Soufrière, cold sulfur springs in Dominica.
- Petite Soufrière Bay, a bay in Dominica.
- Soufrière Bay, a bay in Dominica that is protected as the Soufrière Scotts Head Marine Reserve.
- La Soufrière, a film by director Werner Herzog.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.