|Directed by||Burt Topper|
|Produced by||Burt Topper|
|Written by||Burt Topper|
|Music by||Harley Hatcher|
|Edited by||Kenneth Crane|
|Burt Topper Productions|
|Distributed by||American Films Ltd|
|Running time||81 mins|
Singer Matthew Crowe teams up with a tent show preacher who uses him as part of his touring show. Matthew lands a record deal and the preacher becomes his manager. They hire a group of musicians and become very successful.
The movie was shot in San Diego in 1971.
The film was released theatrically in the south but was a commercial disappointment.
- People: Larry Bishop: Making his own way Colander, Pat. Chicago Tribune (1963-Current file) [Chicago, Ill] 01 Oct 1976: a8.
- The Day the Lord Got Busted at Fabianforte.net
- Mason and Brando to Costar in New Film Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 28 Oct 1971: g15.
- Fabian Has an Itch to Return to Music KORNHEISER, TONY. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 03 Jan 1973: h13.
- Brian Albright: Wild Beyond Belief! (McFarland, 2008) - Interview with Joyce King (pages 134-136) Linked 2014-06-18
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|