From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sound system may refer to:
- Sound reinforcement system, a system for amplifying audio for an audience
- High fidelity, a sound system intended for accurate reproduction of music in the home
- Public address, an institutional speech-reinforcement or public safety announcement system
- Shelf stereo, a compact sound system for personal use
- Sound system (Jamaican), a mobile dance club created in the 1940s
- Sound system (DJ), a group of disc jockeys performing together
- Sound-System (album), a 1984 album by Herbie Hancock
- Soundsystem (311 album), 1999
- Sound System Records, an Australian indie record label
- "Sound System", a song by Operation Ivy
- Sound System (album), a compilation album by The Clash
- Phonology, the study of sound systems of languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.