|City of license||Dartington, Totnes, Devon, UK|
|First air date||26 January 2009|
Soundart Radio 102.5 fm is an art radio station based in Dartington, Totnes, Devon, UK. Founded as a student radio station in 2006 by two graduates of Dartington College of Arts, Nell Harrison and Lucinda Guy, the station moved onto a full-time Community Radio Licence in February 2009 broadcasting to a 5 km radius around the transmitter at Dartington Hall.
Soundart Radio is a non-profit arts organisation with membership open to all. The station provides training and workshops encouraging creative use of radio and sound.
Articles from local newspaper The Herald Express:
- "Grants aid radio station launch". The Herald Express (Torquay, Devon). 15 November 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Teenagers are just one big happy radio family". The Herald Express (Torquay, Devon). 29 August 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Hitting the airwaves". The Herald Express (Torquay, Devon). 5 January 2009. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Radio-station-puts-art-air-24-hours-day/article-704037-detail/article.html Art on the Air
- http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Radio-station-aims-build-team-programme-makers/article-1416292-detail/article.html Programme Makers
- http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/s-family-favourites-Soundart-Radio/article-965790-detail/article.html Family Favourites
- "Ofcom awards six new community radio licences". Ofcom (press release). 13 February 2007. Retrieved 9 January 2010.