From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Soundboards)
Soundboard or sound board may refer to:
- Sound board (music), a part of a musical instrument
- Sounding board, an attachment to a pulpit to assist a human speaker
- Alternate name of a mixing console, used to combine electronic audio signals
- Soundboard (computer program), a Web application or computer program with buttons that play short, often humorous sound clips
- Soundboard (magazine), a quarterly publication of the Guitar Foundation of America
- Sound board may refer to any circuit board used to produce or handle sound, such as a sound card
- Sound board, building construction material used for soundproofing
- Sounding board, a wooden board in a boat used to measure depth
- Soundboard, a pushbutton switch covered board which has a sound assigned to each. Used by talk show hosts.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.