|Parent||Australian Transit Enterprises|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||381 (October 2013)|
SouthLink is an Australian bus service operator in Adelaide. It operates services as part of the Adelaide Metro network under contract to the Government of South Australia. It is a subsidiary of Australian Transit Enterprises.
In July 2011 SouthLink commenced an eight-year contract contract with an optional four-year extension exercisable if performance criteria is met for the Outer North and Outer South areas. It also commenced operating the Hills area services that had been operated by Transitplus.
As at October 2013 the fleet consisted of 381 buses.
- "Adelaide Bus Tendering Results Announced" Australian Bus Panorama 15/4 February 2000 page 21
- "Adelaide Bus Tendering Results" Australian Bus Panorama 15/5 April 2000 page 29
- Competitive Tendering for Bus Services Seventh International Conference on Competition & Ownership in Land Passenger Transport June 2001
- History SouthLink
- "New Metropolitan Bus Contracts for Adelaide" Minister for Urban Development & Planning 17 February 2005
- Serco bus drivers end strike ABC News 19 February 2005
- Report on the Adelaide Metro Bus Service Contracts Minister for Transport August 2011
- New Contractors for Adelaide bus services Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure 29 April 2011
- Provision of Bus Passenger Transport Services for the Adelaide Metro Public Transport Network Tenders SA
- SouthLink Bus Australia