South & City College Birmingham
Main campus, Digbeth Campus
|Type||Further education college|
|Location||Digbeth High Street
The college has centres at the following:
- Hall Green (South & City College Birmingham: Health and Social Care, Childcare, ESOL, Hair and Beauty, Supported Learning, Science, Public Services, Catering, Travel and Tourism and Pre-16), Cole Bank Road, B28 8ES.
- Cannon Hill (South & City College Birmingham: Balsall Heath Women's Academy: Business Studies, Childcare, ESOL, Skills for life and ICT), Edward Road, B12 9LB.
- Digbeth (South & City College Birmingham: Arts & Digital Media). It occupies the extended, Grade II listed, former Floodgate Street board school, B5 5SU.
- Bordesley Green Campus (South & City College Birmingham: The Centre for the Built Environment), Fordrough Lane, B9 5LB.
- Fusion Centre (South & City College Birmingham: Fashion, Performing Arts and Hair & Beauty), High Street Deritend, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DY.
- Golden Hillock Women's Centre (South & City College Birmingham: Business & Administration, Childcare, ESOL, Health & Social Care, Supported Learning Courses), 103-105 Golden Hillock Rd, Small Heath, Birmingham, B10 0DP.
- Ladywood Centre (South & City College Birmingham: Carpentry, Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Brickwork, Painting and Decorating, Supported Learning, ESOL), 46-68 Stour Street, Ladywood, Birmingham, B18 7AJ.
- Tyseley Campus (South & City College Birmingham: Electrical Installation, ESOL, Motorsport), Amington Road, Birmingham, B25 8EP.
- Handsworth Campus (South & City College Birmingham: Access to Higher Education, ESOL, Information Technology), Soho Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 9DP.
South & City College Birmingham is a result of the merger between South Birmingham College & City College Birmingham, South Birmingham College officially changed its name on 1 August 2012. The college is the largest of its kind in Birmingham, with 9 different campuses in total.
|This West Midlands school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|