Defence Intelligence Division (SANDF)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
The Defence Intelligence Division of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF-ID also known as Military Intelligence) is the primary military intelligence agency of South Africa which came into being on 27 April 1994. The other intelligence agencies of the country are:
- The National Intelligence Co-Ordinating Committee (NICOC).
- The National Intelligence Agency (NIA).
- The South African Secret Service (SASS).
- The Crime Intelligence Division of the South African Police Service (SAPS).
- "National Defence Force Intelligence Division". GlobalSecurity.org. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
|This South African military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|