|Ralph Fitch, President & CEO
Matias Herrero, Chief Financial Officer
Randy Moore, VP of Exploration North America
Felipe Malbran, VP of Exploration South America
David Dreisinger, VP of Metallurgy
TriMetals Mining Inc. (formerly South American Silver Corporation) is a mining company that focuses on the exploration and development of properties in South America. It currently owns two development-stage properties: Malku Khota located in Bolivia and Escalones located in Chile. Malku Khota is considered one of the largest known undeveloped silver and indium resources in the world.
The Malku Khota mineralization is in a tabular sandstone unit with silver, indium, gallium and base metal mineralization beginning at the surface and spanning 15 km. The property holds one of the world’s largest known undeveloped silver, indium and gallium resources as reported in the company’s May, 2011 43-101 technical report., with an Indicated Resource of 230.3 million ounces of silver, 1,481 tonnes of indium and 1,082 tonnes of gallium. It also possesses an Inferred Resource of 140 million ounces of silver, 95 tonnes of indium and 1,001 tonnes of gallium.
Escalones is a copper, silver, gold, and molybdenum porphyry and skarn prospect. The property is located 35 km east from El Teniente, the world’s largest underground copper mine, and 100 kilometers south-east of Santiago, Chile. According to a detailed Feb 2012 NI 43—101 technical report provided within South American Silver Corp.’s 2011 corporate report, Escalones possesses a newly defined Inferred Resource of 420 million tonnes of mineralized material contains 3.8 billion pounds of copper, 56.9 million pounds of molybdenum, 610,000 ounces of gold and 16.8 million ounces of silver.
TriMetals Mining Inc.’s head office is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The President and CEO is Ralph Fitch. The company also has three other offices located in Denver, Bolivia, and Chile. TriMetals Mining Inc. is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the US OTCQX market .
- Pett, David. "Smaller Silver Equities Poised for Bigger Returns". Financial Post. Retrieved July 25, 2011.
- "South American Silver Advances in Bolivia". The Northern Miner.
- Udovich, John. "SAC, MRZ and AGXMF: Under the Radar South America Gold or Silver Mining Stocks (PMU, SVL, AUN)". Small Cap Network. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- Rakhimov, Sean. "Silver Going Mainstream in 2011". mining.com. Retrieved July 25, 2011.
- "South American Silver Corp Mine Not Part of Bolivia 'Recovery' Review; Shares Reclaim 17% From Thursday Fall". Nasdaq. Retrieved July 25, 2011.
- "South American Silver Corp. (TSX: SAC) CEO Interview". Wall Street Reporter. Retrieved July 25, 2011.
- O'Connor, West, Claire, James. "South American Silver Corp Plans Path To Indium Dominance". Midas Letter. Retrieved July 25, 2011.
- "Silver Loses Its Shine". CNBC.
- Exner, Kirk. "10 Most Interesting Silver Stocks". High-Grade Review.
- "Critical Materials Strategy". U.S. Department of Energy.
- "South American Silver". Beacon Rock Research.
- "GoldMinerPulse Report: South American Silver Corp. Metal Value". GoldMinerPulse. Retrieved July 25, 2011.
- Malku Khota
- "2011 Corporate Report". South American Silver Corp. Retrieved 3 May 2012.
- South American Silver Corp. Announces Closing of $31.9 Million Financing
- South American Silver Announces Annual General Meeting Results