South Carolina Highway 122
|Dave Lyle Boulevard|
|Maintained by SCDOT|
|Length:||5.74 mi (9.24 km)|
|Existed:||1975 – present|
|West end:||SC 72 in Rock Hill|
| US 21 / SC 121 in Rock Hill
I‑77 in Rock Hill
|East end:||Waterford Park Drive in Rock Hill|
South Carolina Highway 122 (SC 122), also known as Dave Lyle Boulevard, is a state highway in Rock Hill, York County, South Carolina. It runs about 5.7 miles (9.2 km) from the intersection with West Main Street in Rock Hill and continues west to Waterford Park Drive, also in Rock Hill.
SC 122 starts from SC 72 on Johnston Street before exiting just north of the intersection onto Dave Lyle Boulevard. From there, it follows Dave Lyle Boulevard northeasterly, intersecting with SC 5 and further down a full interchange with US Route 21/SC 121. The highway continues on a more easterly course to an interchange with I-77 before terminating at Waterford Park Drive.
The current SC 122 was established as a new primary routing in 1974 or 1975, it went from SC 72 Business east to Interstate 77. In 2001, it was extended to its current eastern terminus at Waterford Park Drive.
Future plans are to construct an extension of SC 122 east into Lancaster County, ending at the US 521/SC 75 intersection; which will connect the Catawba Reservation and provide another crossing over the Catawba River.
|0.00||0.00||SC 72 (Saluda Street) – Chester|
|0.30||0.48||South David Lyle Boulevard / Johnston Street||Interchange|
|2.69||4.33||US 21 / SC 121 (Anderson Road) – Chester, Fort Mill||Interchange|
|4.18||6.73||I‑77 – Columbia, Charlotte||Exit 79 (I-77)|
|5.74||9.24||Waterford Park Drive|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- South Carolina Department of Transportation: Statewide Highways 2012. Specifics: . Files: .
- Google Inc. "South Carolina Highway 122". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Johnston+St&daddr=34.924494,-81.030041+to:Dave+Lyle+Blvd&hl=en&ll=34.934989,-80.988464&spn=0.058895,0.111494&sll=34.943011,-80.951428&sspn=0.029445,0.055747&geocode=FR_cFAIduKIr-w%3BFc7nFAIdZ5Qr-yk1qHogVYhWiDHfuv0zDw-hCQ%3BFRIlFQIdxt8s-w&mra=dme&mrsp=2&sz=15&via=1&t=p&z=14. Retrieved May 22, 2013.
- "Dave Lyle Boulevard Extension Corridor/Small Area Plan" (PDF). York County, South Carolina. Retrieved May 1, 2014.
- Clemson University. "Dave Lyle Boulevard Extension Land Use Study". York County, South Carolina. Retrieved April 30, 2009.
- Media related to South Carolina Highway 122 at Wikimedia Commons
- Mapmikey's South Carolina Highways Page: SC120-129