From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South Central may refer to:
- Film and television
- South Central (film), a 1992 film starring Glenn Plummer
- South Central (TV series), a 1994 comedy-drama starring Larenz Tate
- South Los Angeles (formerly South Central Los Angeles), an area in Los Angeles, California
- South Central Alaska, a region containing Anchorage metropolitan area
- South Central Province, Maldives
- South Central United States
- Rail transport
- South Central Railway Zone (India), a part of Indian Railways
- SouthCentral, a UK train operating company which was renamed Southern in 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.