From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is no such place as South Detroit nor has there ever been one in its history; Downtown Detroit's southern border is the Detroit River, and the other side of the river is Canadian territory. The name may however refer to:
- Downriver, a series of suburbs southwest of Detroit, Michigan
- Neighborhoods in Detroit located in the southwestern parts of the city
- Windsor, Ontario, the Canadian city due south of Detroit (which considered the name South Detroit upon its creation in 1892)
- A phrase in the 1981 Journey song "Don't Stop Believin'"
- A township in Brown County, South Dakota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Detroit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.