South Florida Business Journal
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2008)|
|Owner(s)||American City Business Journal|
|Managing editors||Mel Melendez|
|Headquarters||6400 North Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
|Sister newspapers||Business Journals Bizjournals|
|Website||South Florida Business Journal|
South Florida Business Journal is a newspaper printed in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for the Miami, Florida area, covering general business news, major events in Miami, Florida, and around the world, with sections on global news and local news, business news and political news, Florida cultural life and newspaper classified ads. South Florida Business Journal is one of the leading newspaper titles in Florida. The Florida Press Association recognized the South Florida Business Journal as the best weekly newspaper of its size.
South Florida Business Journal's Annual Awards
The South Florida Business Journal holds several annual award events in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- 40 under 40: This award recognizes the outstanding business leaders under the age of 40 who are making their mark in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Best Places to Work: This award recognizes the company's achievements in creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains employees through a combination of employee satisfaction, working conditions and company culture.
- Key Partners Awards: This award celebrates legal and accounting specialists in South Florida. These key partners keep everyone in the right key by providing exceptional legal and financial guidance..
- Fast-Tech Awards: This award recognizes the 25 fastest growing technology companies in South Florida based on percentage growth.
- Business of the Year Awards: This award recognizes the accomplishments of various business industries in the South Florida marketplace. Awards are based on revenue growth, creation of jobs, commitment to employees and community involvement.
- influential Business Women: This award recognizes women in South Florida who have made a unique contribution to our community and the business world.