From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South River may refer to:
In the United States
- Delaware River, referred to as the South River in colonial times
- South River (Iowa), a tributary of the Des Moines River
- New Hampshire and Maine
- South River (Ossipee River), a tributary of the Ossipee River
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- The town of South River, Newfoundland and Labrador
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.