|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)|
Corner of 152nd Street and 16th Avenue, bordering White Rock
|Regional District||Metro Vancouver|
|City||Surrey, British Columbia|
|• Mayor||Dianne Watts|
|Time zone||PST (UTC-8)|
South Surrey is a neighborhood of Surrey, British Columbia. It borders on the city of White Rock, and with 10,535 seniors, South Surrey has the largest concentration of persons over the age of 60 of all Surrey's town centres.
At the time of the 2001 census, the total population of South Surrey was 53,980.
South Surrey has a BCHL hockey team called the Surrey Eagles, who play at the local South Surrey Arena. Scott Gomez, who has accrued over 700 career NHL points, enjoyed a highly productive campaign with the Surrey Eagles over the 1996-97 season.
South Surrey and the City of White Rock are the catchment area for Peace Arch Hospital.
- Surrey, British Columbia
- White Rock, British Columbia
- Surrey-Cloverdale provincial electoral district
- Surrey-Panorama Ridge provincial electoral district
- Surrey-White Rock provincial electoral district
- South Surrey—White Rock—Cloverdale federal electoral district