South Woodham Ferrers railway station
|South Woodham Ferrers|
|Place||South Woodham Ferrers|
|Managed by||Abellio Greater Anglia|
|Number of platforms||1|
|Live arrivals/departures and station information
from National Rail Enquiries
|Annual rail passenger usage*|
|National Rail – UK railway stations|
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|* Annual estimated passenger usage based on sales of tickets in stated financial year(s) which end or originate at South Woodham Ferrers from Office of Rail Regulation statistics. Methodology may vary year on year.|
|UK Railways portal|
South Woodham Ferrers railway station serves the town of South Woodham Ferrers in Essex, England. The station, and all trains serving it, are operated by Abellio Greater Anglia. It is part of the Crouch Valley Line.
The station's name was changed from Woodham Ferrers to South Woodham Ferrers on 20 May 2007.
During peak times, train services will run all the way to London Liverpool Street.
- "Passengers No More by G.Daniels and L.Dench".
- National Rail Timetable Sunday 20 May to Saturday 8 December 2007
- May 2011 timetable National Express
- Train times and station information for South Woodham Ferrers railway station from National Rail
- Website of The Friends of South Woodham Ferrers Station
- History of the Crouch Valley Line
- Local information about Crouch Valley Line
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Battlesbridge||Abellio Greater Anglia
Crouch Valley Line
|Stow St Mary Halt||Maldon to Woodham Ferrers||Terminus|
|This article about a railway station in the East of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|