Southeast Fuller Road (MAX station)
|Southeast Fuller Road
MAX light rail station
|Address||9608 SE Fuller Road
|Line(s)||MAX Light Rail|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Parking||630 park-and-ride spaces|
|Bicycle facilities||30 Bicycle lockers|
|Opened||September 12, 2009|
The Southeast Fuller Road station is a light rail station on TriMet's MAX Green Line in Portland, Oregon, located between SE 82nd Avenue and Interstate 205. It is the 7th stop southbound on the Interstate 205 MAX branch. The station has a center platform and is surrounded by a park and ride facility.
A month before the station went into service, Clackamas County land use planners went public with a proposal to make the area surrounding the station subject to a type of zoning that would be new to the county, one based on a form-based code. Planners think such a change would promote transit-oriented development and a "denser, more vibrant mix of uses in the area", which is current dominated by surface parking and big-box stores. The station is on the eastern edge of the county's North Clackamas Revitalization Area, an urban renewal district established in 2006.
Bus Line Connections
This station has no Trimet bus line Connections.
- "MAX Green Line Route and Stations". TriMet. Retrieved 2009-12-14.
- Rivera, Dylan (September 13, 2009). "Thousands on MAX go Green: Festivities and free rides draw takers for the new downtown – Clackamas Town Center line". The Oregonian (Portland, OR).
- Dana Tims (December 13, 2009). "Clackamas County to experiment with zoning around light-rail station". The Oregonian. Retrieved 2009-12-14.
- "Fuller Road Station Area Code Development Project". Clackamas County, Oregon. August 7, 2009. Retrieved 2009-12-14.
- "North Clackamas Revitalization Area". Clackamas County, Oregon. 2006. Retrieved 2009-12-14.
- Station page at trimet.org