Southern Comfort (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Southern Comfort (film))
Southern Comfort is a brand of liqueur.
Southern Comfort may also refer to:
- Matthews Southern Comfort, a band headed by British musician Iain Matthews formed in 1969
- "Southern Comfort", a song by Suzi Quatro from the album Oh Suzi Q.
- Southern Comfort (Frank Wess album), a 1962 album by jazz saxophonist Frank Wess
- Southern Comfort (The Crusaders album), 1974
- Southern Comfort (Psychic TV album), a 1986 live bootleg album by British electronic music group Psychic TV
- The Southern Comfort, a 2005 album by German metal band Emil Bulls
- Southern Comfort (Anthony Hamilton album), a 2007 album by American R&B singer Anthony Hamilton
- Southern Comfort (1981 film), a 1981 American film by Walter Hill
- Southern Comfort (2001 film), a 2001 documentary film that takes its name from the aforementioned annual conference
- Southern Comfort Conference, an annual conference for people affected by transgender issues, formed in 1991
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southern Comfort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.