From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Southern Front is a geographical area where armies are engaged in conflict. Specifically it may refer to:
- Southern Front (Soviet Union), one of the Soviet Fronts in WWII
- Southern Front (Russian Civil War)
- Polish Southern Front, one of the Polish fronts during the Invasion of Poland of 1939
- Italian Campaign (World War II)
- Southern Front (Southern Sudan)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.