From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southern League may mean:
- Southern League (baseball), a United States minor league baseball league, known as the Southern League since 1964
- Southern Association, a United States minor league baseball league, was known as the "Southern League" from 1901–1919
- Southern Football League, a semi-professional football league in England currently known as the Evo-stik League South
- Southern League (ice hockey), a former top-flight ice hockey league in southern England
- Southern League (speedway), one of two British speedway leagues from 1929 to 1931
- League of the South, a United States Southern nationalist organization, formerly known as the Southern League
- Southern League Ausonia, an Italian political party based in Campania
- Southern Leagues, the various tournaments for association football, cricket, field hockey, on the South Island of New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.