Neonopolis, a 250,000 sq ft (23,000 m2) shopping mall, is a $100 million entertainment complex in Las Vegas, Nevada located on top of a $15 million city parking garage. It is located on the Fremont Street Experience, at the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard. In keeping with the complex's name, it contains three miles of neon lights.
Developer Rohit Joshi purchased the property in 2006 for $25 million and announced that he intended to rename it Fremont Square, but the name change was never completed. After temporarily closing in 2010 for redevelopment, Neonopolis underwent renovations in 2011 and reopened with new tenants.
Three open-air levels surround an outdoor center courtyard with stage, sound and seating. Bands and concerts were scheduled during the summer months during its heyday.
Current Tenants 
- Allure Art Gallery
- Del Prado Jewelers
- Downtown Denny's
- Drink and Drag
- Environmental Design Group
- Fremont Jewelry, Beads, and Crystal
- Fremont Mediterranean Café & Wine Bar
- Heart Attack Grill
- Lovo Cigars and Lounge
- Luna Rossa Ristorante
- NBC Telemundo Studios
- Rockstar Tattoo
- Toy Shack
Krave Entertainment 
Krave Entertainment, operator of a gay nightclub at Planet Hollywood, opened Drink and Drag, a bowling alley and drag club at Neonopolis, in May 2012. In July, plans were announced for the largest gay club in the world, Krave Massive, to be built in the former Galaxy 11 movie theater, with the first phase to open by the end of the year.
Southern Nevada Museum Of Fine Art 
The Southern Nevada Museum Of Fine Art relocated to Neonopolis in September 2008, Located on the second level. A recent addition to the Museum, the "Emporium" exhibits for sale the art of local, regional and International artists. The Museum's main galleries display art from its permanent collection as well a visiting exhibits.
Previous tenants 
Poker Dome 
- Skolnik, Sam (2008-11-11). "Has Neonopolis achieved liftoff?". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 12 November 2008.
- "Neonopolis". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 12 November 2008.
- McGarry, Caitlin (July 25, 2012). "Krave Entertainment headed for downtown Las Vegas". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2012-07-26.
- Wheeler, Lisa. "The Inside Straight"
- "Poker Dome folds at Neonopolis". Las Vegas Sun (Las Vegas Sun). 2007-06-15. Retrieved 2008-11-11