Southern Oregon is a region of the U.S. state of Oregon south of Lane County and generally west of the Cascade Range, excluding the southern Oregon Coast. Counties include Douglas, Jackson, Klamath, and Josephine. It includes the Southern Oregon American Viticultural Area, which consists of the Umpqua and Rogue River drainages. As of 2007, the population in the four counties is approx. 455,000.
- Jackson County population 202,370
- Douglas County population 104,675
- Josephine County population 82,390
- Klamath County population 65,815
- Cave Junction
- Central Point
- Grants Pass
- Klamath Falls
 See also
 Notes and references
- "Population as of February 2007".
- Klamath Falls is included because it is as far south as any city in "Southern Oregon", although it is on the east side of the Cascades in the high desert.
- According to the City of Klamath Falls website, the city is in the "south central region" of Oregon.
- Klamath Falls > Home
|This Oregon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|