Southern Pines (Amtrak station)
The Southern Pines Amtrak station, originally built in 1898 by a predecessor of the Seaboard Air Line Railway
|Location||235 Northwest Broad Street
Southern Pines, NC 28387
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||7,554 6.5%|
The Southern Pines Amtrak Station, located in Southern Pines, North Carolina, is served by the passenger train. The street address is 235 Northwest Broad Street, and is located in the heart of historic downtown Southern Pines. The station was originally built by a predecessor of the Seaboard Air Line Railway in 1898, renovated in 1948, and restored to its 1948 design in 2004.
There is no Amtrak ticket office at this station, but there is "Quik-Trak" machine for automated ticketing.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of North Carolina" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "Great American Stations--Southern Pines, NC".
- Media related to Southern Pines (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Southern Pines, NC
- Southern Pines Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Southern Pines, NC (SOP) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This North Carolina train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|