From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southerner or The Southerner can refer to:
- Southern (country subdivision), someone from a southern state or country
- A resident of the Southern United States, usually people who identifies themselves as such
- A member of the Sureños (Spanish for "Southerners") group of Mexican American street gangs
- Southerner (New Zealand train), a New Zealand express passenger train
- Southerner (U.S. train), a United States passenger train
- USS Southerner (1861), a schooner used as a sunken obstruction in the American Civil War
- Southerner (marine vessel), an outside broadcast unit
- The Southerner (film), by Jean Renoir
- The Southerner (high school newspaper), from Atlanta, Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.