From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southey may refer to:
- Sotby, Lincolnshire, England, called 'Southey' in the Domesday Book of William the Conqueror
- Southey, South Yorkshire, England
- Southey, Saskatchewan
- Caroline Anne Southey (1786 – 1854), English poet; second wife of Robert Southey
- Richard Southey (colonial administrator) (1808 – 1901), South African colonial administrator and cabinet minister; father of Col. Richard Southey
- Richard Southey (British Army officer) (1844 – 1909), South African colonial military commander; son of Sir Richard Southey
- Reginald Southey (1835 – 1899), English physician; nephew of Robert Southey
- Robert Southey (1774 – 1843), English romantic poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.