Southwest Georgia Technical College
|Southwest Georgia Technical College|
|Established||April 1, 1947|
|Type||Community Technical College|
|President||Dr. Craig R. Wentworth|
|Location||Thomasville, Georgia, USA|
Southwest Georgia Technical College (SWGTC) is a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) and provides education services for a three-county service area in southwest Georgia. The school's service area includes Thomas, Grady, and Mitchell counties. SWGTC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate Degrees, Diplomas, and Technical Certificates of Credit. Many of the school's individual technical programs are also accredited by their respective accreditation organizations.
SWGTC's main campus is located in Thomasville. Additionally, there are two ancillary campuses located in Cairo (branded as "SWGTC of Grady County") and Camilla (branded as "SWGTC of Mitchell County").
- Background Information section of Application for Substantive Change submitted to SACS on October 11, 2006. Last accessed 2012-03-23.
- President's message at the SWTC website. Last accessed 2012-03-23.
- Mission and Strategic Plan section of the SWGTC website. Last accessed 2012-03-23.
- Accreditation section of SWGTC website. Last accessed 2012-03-23.
- Campus and Centers section of SWGTC website. Last accessed 2012-03-23.