Southwest Hills, Portland, Oregon
|• Association||Southwest Hills Residential League|
|• Coalition||Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc.|
|• Total||2.05 sq mi (5.30 km2)|
|• Density||2,280/sq mi (882/km2)|
|• No. of households||1992|
|• Occupancy rate||94% occupied|
|• % households renting||16% renting|
|• Avg. household size||2.35 persons|
Southwest Hills is a neighborhood in the West Hills (Tualatin Mountains) in the southwest section of Portland, Oregon, United States. The northeastern part of the neighborhood, above Goose Hollow and Downtown Portland, is known as Portland Heights. Much of the western portion of the neighborhood lies outside of Portland city limits, in unincorporated Multnomah County.
- Council Crest Park - SW Council Crest Dr.
- Governors Park - SW 13th Ave & Davenport St.
- Marquam Nature Park - SW Marquam St & Sam Jackson Park Rd.
- Norris House & Property - 4455 SW Terwilliger Blvd.
- Portland Heights Park - SW Patton Rd. & Old Orchard Rd.
- Portland Heights is located at
- Council Crest is located at
- Council Crest: Dreamland of the Northwest — History of Council Crest amusement park from pdxhistory.com