|Date of birth||12 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2014- Present||Mohun Bagan||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Early Career & Mohun Bagan
Chakraborty started playing football at the age of eight at the Yubajagaran football coaching centre. He then joined the Mohun Bagan Academy when he was 15 years old where he recalls his most memorable moment there, the Manchester United Premier Cup in Manchester, England. Chakraborty was then selected to join the first-team for the 2009–10 Indian Federation Cup and the Calcutta Football League. His call-up to the senior team was made possible due to the rule that each club in the Calcutta Football League must have 2 under-19 players in the squad. Chakraborty had to wait till 2 November 2011 before making his professional debut for the club against Dempo S.C. at the Fatorda Stadium in which Mohun Bagan lost 5–0, coming on as a 26th minute substitute for Anwar Ali.
In the summer of 2012 Chakraborty signed for Air India FC of the I-League and scored his first professional goal of his career for the club on 28 August 2012 against Pailan Arrows during the 2012 Durand Cup. He made his I-League debut for Air India on 7 October 2012 against Prayag United S.C. in which Air India lost 5–1. He scored his second goal for Air India in the I-League against Shillong Lajong F.C. on 16 December 2012 to give Air India the lead 1–0 before the match ended 1–1 after Lajong found an equalizer.
Statistics accurate as of 6 December 2013
|Club||Season||League||Federation Cup||Durand Cup||AFC||Total|
- "Being part of the fed cup team is a pleasant surprise for me: Souvik Chakraborty". Mohun Bagan. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Noronha, Anselm. "Dempo SC 5-0 Mohun Bagan – Armando Colaco’s Side Destroys The Mariners At Home". Goal.com. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "DURAND CUP 2012: AIR INDIA HOLD PAILAN 1-1, WHILE SPORTING CLUBE DE GOA THRASH ONGC 3-1". Barefoot. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "Prayag United 5-1 Air India: Ranti Martins’ hat-trick grounds the Airmen". Goal.com. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Srivastava, Ayush. "Air India 1-1 Shillong Lajong – Late Boithang Haokip goal helps the visitors grab a point". Goal.com. Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- "Bengaluru vs. Prayag United 1-0". Soccerway. Retrieved 9 December 2013.