Soviet Russia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Soviet Russia (unofficial name of state). (Discuss) Proposed since February 2014.|
Soviet Russia is a term usually used to informally refer to the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, the largest one of the fifteen republics that comprised the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- Soviet Russia (unofficial name of state). In Russian language, the unofficial term Soviet Russia is used for short period after collapse of Russian Republic - from 7 November 1917 (October Revolution) to 19 July 1918 (1st RSFSR Constitution) or to 30 December 1922 (Treaty on the Creation of the USSR).
The term may also denote:
- Soviet Russia (1919), magazine of the Friends of Soviet Russia in the United States
- Sovetskaya Rossiya (Soviet Russia), a newspaper in the Soviet Union
- Russian reversal, a type of joke that usually begins "In Soviet Russia..."
- Soviet Russia (publishing house), a publishing house founded in 1957
- Art Exhibition "Soviet Russia", an exhibition of 1960 in Moscow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.