|Created by||Leon Noel and Claude Lerist|
|Directed by||Marc Perret|
|Country of origin||Canada
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Running time||22 - 25 minutes|
Cartoon Network Europe
|Original channel||Cartoon Network (Europe)
|Original run||January 7, 2002 – 2005|
Spaced Out (known in French as Allô la Terre, ici les Martin) is a 2002 French-Canadian animated series, co-produced by Alphanim and Cartoon Network Europe, in association with several other companies and television networks. Spaced Out is a series with elements similar to that of The Jetsons, which also features a four-member family (at one time Cartoon Network produced a promo for the series with the opening music from The Jetsons synchronized with moments from Spaced Out). Spaced Out had 1 season with 26 episodes.
George Martin lives in a regular neighbourhood with his family and applies for a job in the apparently monopolistic company, Krach Industries. Although they do not intend to hire him, his application is accidentally blown by the wind to the heap of selected candidates. This leads to George being hired as director of a secret orbital station (Operation SOS) housing sub-development, where he and his family have to live as an experiment started by Krach. When the Martins arrive at the station, they meet other people who have also been sent by Krach to live there. To their surprise, their neighbour and teacher who taught the Martins' kids on Earth is also on the station with her son. Later, they save a Russian cosmonaut who decides to live with them. And so, they continue living on the space station, occasionally having personal disputes, meeting aliens and being monopolised by Krach.
- Mark Camacho as George Martin, director of the space station. He is in charge of running the station and changing it from night to day.
- Ellen David as Monica Martin, George's wife who loves order in her house. She also believes in aliens.
- Eleanor Noble as Betty Martin, George's teenage daughter and a manic depressive. She likes music and seems to only enjoy catching up with friends which she has been deprived of upon arriving in the station.
- Daniel Brochu as Benjamin Martin, George's plump son and a cosmic super-hero fanatic. He is also fond of computers and technology.
- Sonja Ball as Gran, George's mother and the Martin kids' grandmother. George's wife, Monica hates her.
- Rick Jones as Fax and Goodgrief, the Martin kids' dog and cat; and Guy, Dumped by Krach to live on the station. He does all the work except those done by George.
- Susan Glover as Mrs. Schuman, the Martin children's neighbour and teacher back on Earth and on the station.
- Ricky Mabe as Bobby Schuman, Mrs. Schuman's son. Relations with him and Benjamin have improved a little since being on earth.
- Bruce Dinsmore as Boris Malakoff, a Russian cosmonaut who decides to live on the station after crashing there. He becomes the new pilot of the Earth station shuttle.
|This French television programme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television show originating in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This animated television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cartoon Network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|